These almond flour chocolate chip cookies are so delicious, tender, and chewy. Satisfy your sweet tooth with these easy-to-make and simple cookies that happen to be paleo, gluten-free, and vegan – all in less than 30 minutes!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, baking soda. Add the coconut oil, vanilla extra, almond milk, maple syrup, and mix until smooth. Fold in the chopped chocolate (or chocolate chips).
- Using a cookie scooper or a tablespoon, scoop the dough to form about 6 balls and place on the baking sheet. Gently flatten each to about a 1/2 inch thickness.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes, until golden around the edges. Remove from the oven and let them sit on the baking sheet for about 3 minutes before moving them to a cooling rack for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy or store at room temperate for later!
Keywords: almond flour chocolate chip cookies, vegan chocolate chip cookies, gluten-free chocolate chip cookies, paleo chocolate chip cookies