A delicious Fall-inspired salad with all the delicious and colorful parts of the season combined into one tasty salad. Refreshing, easy, and full of flavor!
- 4 cups arugula, rinsed and dried
- 1 persimmon, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare the dressing. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Stir and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the arugula, pomegranate seeds, persimmons, walnuts, and pepita. Drizzle with dressing and toss. Serve.
You want to make sure the persimmon is ripe and juicy — otherwise, the persimmon will taste tart and crispy.
Keywords: persimmon salad, arugula persimmon salad, arugula salad, arugula, healthy salad