This quick and easy Autumn spinach salad is made with fresh spinach, slices of apple, pomegranate seeds, red onion, and pecans. All drizzled with a homemade balsamic vinegarette. It only takes around 5-10 minutes to make and serves as a delicious side salad.
Autumn Spinach Salad
- 4 handfuls fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 apple, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- pinch of sea salt, to taste
- pinch of black pepper, to taste
- Prepare the dressing. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper. Whisk and set aside.
- Prepare the salad ingredients and add them to a mixing bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Keywords: salad, spinach salad, autumn spinach salad, fall salad, healthy spinach salad