This avocado lime dressing is creamy, delicious, packed with flavor, and only takes a few minutes to make in a blender or food processor. Made with fresh cilantro, creamy avocado, tangy lime juice, this vegan dressing brings any salad and bowl to life!
A dressing can bring any salad to life and this creamy dressing proves it, in my humble opinion! I love this dressing because it's:
- It's finger-lickin' delicious! No seriously, it's that delicious and will make you want to eat those fresh greens.
- It goes well on tacos and burritos, thanks to the fresh cilantro and jalapeno.
- It takes only a few minutes to make with a handful of fresh ingredients you probably have sitting in your kitchen.
- It's packed with so much flavor and makes a great candidate for meal prep and quick salads.
- It can be used as a delicious avocado sauce for tacos!
This avocado lime dressing is seriously one of my favorite dressings to whip up. It also makes a great dip for fresh veggies and stores well in the fridge. I'm not kidding when I say I'm pretty sure this will be your favorite go-to dressing soon.
How to Make Avocado Lime Dressing
This dressing is made with the following ingredients:
- Avocado: This dressing uses avocado to add creaminess. If you don't have an avocado on hand, feel free to skip it and the dressing will still turn out delicious.
- Lime: The tanginess in the dressing comes from the lime juice. It also aids digestion. I love the flavor lime adds to any dressing!
- Cilantro: The star of the dressing is the fresh cilantro. It gives this dressing a boost of fresh flavor.
- Cashews: Add another layer of creaminess to your avocado lime dressing with raw cashews.
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil: The base of any high-quality dressing starts with high-quality olive oil.
- Jalapeno: Jalapeno gives it enough of a kick to know it's there, without making the dressing spicy!
- Garlic: If you're a fan of garlic, you know how much it elevates anything!
Then all you need is a food processor or blender. Process until smooth and creamy. Adjust seasoning, if needed.
Tips on Storing your Dressing
- Store your newly prepped avocado lime dressing in an air-tight glass container in the fridge.
- If the dressing starts to get a little too thick, just simply add a tablespoon of water to thin it down.
- This dressing will last about 3 days in the fridge, however, it's always best to use it up in a couple of days!
For More Dressing Recipes, Check Out:
- 1 cup cilantro
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- ¼ avocado
- ½ jalapeno, deseeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Combine all the of the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Adjust seasoning, if needed.