This baked sweet potato with almond butter is such a simple and delicious treat you won’t know whether to eat it for breakfast or dessert!
Kicking off the week with dessert for breakfast! No, really, it was delicious and so filling. Bake a sweet potato, top it with almond butter, rolled oats, walnuts, cacao nibs, cinnamon, almond bits, and a drizzle of chocolate. So quick and delicious! You can prep the sweet potatoes in advance so you’re not spending time baking in the morning.
For More Breakfast Recipes, Check Out:
- Chia Seed Pudding (there’s a chocolate version as well!)
- Overnight Oats
- Overnight Steel Cut Oats
- Power Breakfast Smoothie
Other Sweet Potato Recipes You May Enjoy
- Vegan Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet Potato and Kale Soup
- Crispy Sweet Potato Black Bean Bowl
- Roasted Sweet Potato Kale Bowl
- Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Sweet Potato Soup
- Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole
If you try this recipe, I’d love to hear what you think! I love seeing your photos tagged #realandvibrant on Instagram!Print
This baked sweet potato with almond butter is such a simple and delicious treat you won’t know whether to eat it for breakfast or dessert! One would never expect the two ingredients to go well hand-in-hand but this recipe will leave you pleasantly surprised.
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- shredded coconut
- cacao nibs
- chopped almonds
- Bake the sweet potato for 40 minutes on 400F or microwaving it for 3-4 minutes. Be sure to pierce sweet potato skin 4-5 times with a fork before placing it in the oven or microwave. The sweet potato should be tender.
- Cut the sweet potato in half and let it cool down for a few minutes.
- Top the sweet potato with nut butter and other toppings of your choice.
Keywords: sweet potato, roasted sweet potato