Elevate any salad with this delicious and simple balsamic vinaigrette. This dressing is silky in texture with the perfect mix of tangy with a touch of sweetness. Made with a handful of real ingredients, including balsamic vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil, and Dijon mustard, you can’t go wrong with this versatile and tasty dressing.
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder (or 1 garlic clove, grated)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, maple syrup, garlic, salt, and pepper in a tightly sealed glass jar.
- Shake for 30 seconds until well emulsified.
- Adjust seasoning, if needed.
Keywords: balsamic dressing, balsamic vinaigrette dressing, balsamic vinegar dressing