Chia pudding is delicious, versatile, easy to make, and a powerhouse of nutrients. Made with a handful of ingredients, chia pudding makes for a delicious snack, breakfast, and even dessert. Learn how to make chia pudding and add this easy staple to your weekly menu!
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries)
- Chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts, hazelnut, pecan)
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond milk, chia seeds, sweetener (if using), and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes and whisk again. Be sure to do this step otherwise you’ll end up with clumpy chia pudding!
- Cover the bowl or pour the mixture into another container with a lid. Refrigerate for at least one hour, preferably at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Stir again, add toppings, and serve.
Keywords: chia pudding, how to make chia pudding, chia pudding recipe, simple chia pudding recipe