A vibrant, beautiful, and simple to make salad! This avocado and citrus salad is not only gorgeous but also exploding with flavor and seasonal fruit, healthy fats, and lots of goodness. Made with a mix of citrus fruit, creamy avocado, crunchy pistachio, and fresh mint leaves, this refreshing salad comes together in minutes!
- 1 blood orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 cara cara orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted pistachio
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup lemon vinaigrette
- Prepare the lemon vinaigrette.
- Prepare the remaining ingredients. On a plate or bowl, place the pieces of citrus fruit and avocado. Sprinkle with pistachio. Drizzle with the desired amount of dressing. Gently combine or enjoy as is.
Keywords: avocado citrus salad, citrus avocado salad, avocado and citrus salad