This creamy lemon tahini dressing is a perfect go-to everyday dressing, perfect on salads, bowls, falafels, roasted vegetables, and so much more. It’s made with a few simple ingredients, including tahini, lemon, maple syrup, and extra-virgin olive oil.
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- Combine tahini, lemon juice, garlic, sea salt, and pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Whisk for about 30 seconds until it becomes thick and creamy.
- Add the water and whisk again until it’s smooth and creamy – about a minute.
- Adjust seasoning if needed.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an air-tight glass jar.
Keywords: salad dressing, tahini dressing, tahini