This edible cookie dough recipe is not only delicious, but also paleo-friendly, gluten-free, and vegan. Made with a handful of ingredients, you will love this deliciously simple recipe.
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil*
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Stir until well combined.
If you aren’t a fan of coconut, use refined coconut oil instead of extra-virgin coconut oil.
Keywords: cookie dough, edible cookie dough, cookie dough recipe