These garlic roasted cauliflower florets drizzled with lemon tahini sauce make for a delicious side dish. It’s simple, delicious, versatile, and packed with healthy flavor. The cauliflower is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. This dish is so delicious it’s sure to become a favorite.
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, adjust to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, adjust to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
Lemon Tahini Sauce
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, adjust to taste
- Preheat over to 450°F.
- Prep the cauliflower. Add the florets to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss the florets until their fully coated and place on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast in the oven 30 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Prep the tahini lemon sauce. In a small bowl, combine the tahini, water, lemon juice, garlic, and salt. Whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Serve the roasted cauliflower with the lemon tahini sauce on the side or drizzled on top.
Keywords: roasted cauliflower, garlic roasted cauliflower, tahini dressing, tahini, cauliflower, healthy side