Quinoa makes for a delicious and simple salad, in chili, on its own as a side, or even as a base for a delicious main dish. Learn how to cook perfect quinoa every time with this quick and easy foolproof method.
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Rinse the quinoa for 3-5 minutes under cool running water.
- Combine the quinoa and water in a pot.
- Bring to a boil and then lower the heat to a gentle simmer for about 15 minutes, or until the water is absorbed.
- Once the water is absorbed, turn off the heat completely and cover the pot. Let the quinoa steam for 5-10 minutes.
- Uncover and fluff the quinoa with a fork.
Keywords: quinoa, how to make quinoa, how to cook quinoa, perfect quinoa