Learn how to make perfect cauliflower in the Instant Pot every time with the easiest method! This Instant Pot Cauliflower is a quick, tasty, low-carb side dish to round out your dinner.
- 1 medium head cauliflower (about 2–3 cups of cauliflower florets)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced herbs (parsley, cilantro, chives, dill)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Rinse and cut the cauliflower into floret, keeping them about the same size so they cook evenly. Try to leave the floret head intact so it does not crumble.
- Add water to the Instant Pot and place steamer basket. Arrange the cauliflower florets on the steamer basket.
- Close the Instant Pot lid, set the valve on “sealing”, and cook on high pressure for 0 minutes. Once completed carefully quick release the steam, remove the lid, and carefully remove the steamer basket.*
- In a separate bowl, toss the cauliflower with extra-virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, and fresh herbs, if using. Serve and enjoy!
*It’s extremely important to release pressure immediately (as soon as your Instant Pot beeps after coming to pressure), otherwise you’ll end up with mushy cauliflower.
I’ve tested this recipe on both my Instant Pot Duo Mini 3-Quart and Instant Pot DUO 6-Quart with great results. However, you may need to tweak how long you cook the Instant Pot cauliflower based on preference, the size, model, and brand of your pressure cooker.
Keywords: instant pot cauliflower