This Italian potato salad is a fail-proof crowd-pleaser, the perfect side dish for BBQs, potlucks, dinners, and meal prep. It’s loaded with flavor and fresh herbs and happens to be gluten-free and vegan. It’s fairly simple and quick dish to make in less than 30 minutes!
- 1 1/2 lbs red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced thyme
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Dice the potatoes. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the potatoes and let them for about 10 minutes until they are cooked through. Use a fork or toothpick to test. Remove the potatoes from the water and let them cool down.
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients for the dressing. Pour the dressing over the potatoes and gently toss the potatoes.
- Sprinkle with herbs and gently toss again. Adjust seasoning, if needed.
Keywords: Italian potato salad