This kale citrus salad is delicious, flavorful, tangy, sweet, and so easy to make. It comes together in less than 15 minutes and is made with kale, citrus, almonds, onions, avocado, and jalapeno. Make it for a meal at home or for work the next day!
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and sliced
- 1 citrus fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup red onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pomegranate
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil (for massaging the kale)
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Thinly slice the kale. Add to a large mixing bowl and massage with olive oil and lemon juice until tender, about 2 minutes.
- Prepare the salad. Combine the kale, avocado, jalapeno, citrus fruit, almonds, onions, pomegranate, and cranberries. Drizzle with the Balsamic Vinaigrette and toss gently.
Keywords: kale citrus salad, citrus kale salad, kale salad with citrus