This lemon vinaigrette is simple, fresh, tangy and full of flavor. Because this dressing is so versatile, it tastes great on almost any salad or bowl. It’s made with a handful of real ingredients, including extra-virgin olive oil, fresh lemons, Dijon mustard, and garlic. Skip the store-bought dressing next time and make this instead!
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (approximately 2 medium lemons)
- 1 garlic clove, grated or finely minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl and whisk. If using a jar, combine ingredients and seal tightly before shaking to combine.
- Serve or store for later.
Keywords: lemon vinaigrette, lemon dressing, lemon vinaigrette dressing, easy lemon dressing