This vegan matcha latte is made with almond milk, ceremonial matcha, and the option to add sweetener. It takes only a few minutes to make and requires no whisk!
- 1 teaspoon Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- Sweetener (optional), as needed
- Warm up the nut milk to your desired temperature. Make sure it’s not any warmer than 175F/80C or else it will burn your matcha and create a bitter taste (which won’t taste good!).
- Combine the desired amount of matcha green tea and hot milk into a blender. If you’d like to add sweetener, do so now. Place the lid on the blender and carefully blend the drink until it’s smooth and frothy (about 20 seconds).
- Pour into your favorite mug. I love to top my latte with these beautiful dried rose petals!
Keywords: matcha latte recipe