This Mediterranean Quinoa salad is healthy, nourishing, and full of flavor, protein, and fresh vegetables. Tossed in a refreshing and tangy lemon herb dressing, this salad is a crowd-pleaser and perfect on its own or as a side. Make it for potlucks, picnics, barbeques, or work tomorrow.
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced mint
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup chopped snap peas
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- Prepare the dressing. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix.
- Prepare the salad. In a large bowl, combine the quinoa, vegetables, and remaining ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and gently toss the salad. Serve immediately.
Keywords: mediterranean quinoa salad, quinoa salad, vegan quinoa salad, plant-based quinoa salad