Start your day with this Fall-inspired pumpkin chai smoothie! It’s delicious and made with a handful of seasonal ingredients, including pumpkin, almond milk, spices, and is naturally sweetened with banana and dates.
- 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of cardamom powder
- Pinch of ginger powder (or 1/4 inch of fresh ginger)
- 1 date, pitted (optional)
- Handful of ice
- In a high-speed blender, combine all of the smoothie ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Enjoy immediately.
Freeze your banana ahead of time for a thicker smoothie.
Keywords: smoothie, smoothie bowl, pumpkin smoothie