While fresh radishes taste a little sharp, spicy and have a crispy texture, roasting them makes them taste milder, juicy, and brings out their natural sweetness. These roasted radishes are perfect for Spring and makes for an easy healthy and low-carb side dish.
- 2 bunches radishes
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 lemon, juiced
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 garlic clove, minced
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat over to 425°F.
- Prepare the radishes, Trim the ends off each radish. Slice each radish in half. If it’s on the larger size, slice each half.
- In a medium bowl or the pan you’ll be roasting them in, toss with salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Roast them in the oven for about 25 minutes until crispy on the exterior.
- Remove them from the oven and make sure they are cooked through to your preference. Sprinkle with fresh minced parsley and lemon juice. Serve immediately.
Store leftovers in an air-tight glass container. I like these ones!
Keywords: roasted radishes, baked radishes, vegan roasted radishes