This simple strawberry banana smoothie is a classic everyday essential. It’s made with a handful of ingredients, including strawberries, banana, nut milk, and dairy-free yogurt. It takes less than a few minutes to make, making it the perfect on-the-go breakfast or kid-friendly snack!
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup dairy-free coconut yogurt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 Medjool dates or 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- handful of ice
- In a blender, add strawberries, banana, coconut yogurt, almond milk, sweetener (if using), and ice.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately or store for later.
If you have any leftovers, store them in the refrigerator for up to a day in a glass jar. Since this smoothie contains banana, adding a lemon or lime juice to help prevent oxidation and from turning the smoothie into a brownish color.
Keywords: strawberry banana smoothie