This strawberry walnut arugula salad is simple and tasty, takes a few minutes to make, doesn’t require any fancy dressings or a blender. Just simple high-quality fresh ingredients. It goes well as a side or on its own. You really can’t go wrong.
- 3–4 cups fresh arugula
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Combine the arugula, strawberry, avocado, red onion, walnuts in a large bowl.
- Toss with balsamic vinaigrette.
- Adjust seasoning, if needed. Serve immediately.
Keywords: strawberry walnut arugula salad, arugula salad