This granola and yogurt bowl is topped with fresh blueberries and almond butter. Perfect as a snack or easy breakfast with fresh, seasonal toppings. And it only takes a few minutes to make and can easily be prepped the night before.
Made with fresh juicy blueberries, a creamy yogurt, crunchy granola, and the almond butter, this yogurt bowl is made with a winning combination of ingredients. Perfect for breakfast or as a quick and easy snack, it's easy to make and only takes a few minutes to whip up!
Ingredients you'll need
- Yogurt: use regular yogurt of Greek yogurt. if you're vegan or prefer dairy-free, use coconut yogurt or another dairy-free alternative.
- Granola: homemade or store-bought
- Blueberries: if you don't have any blueberries on-hand, use other berries or fruit.
- Nut butter: you can use peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter, or any other kind of nut butter.
- Ground cinnamon: a pinch for natural sweetness on top!
How to make a blueberry granola yogurt bowl
Making a yogurt bowl only takes a minute one you have all your ingredients.
1. Add yogurt: scoop the desired amount of yogurt into a bowl
2. Add toppings and serve: top the yogurt with fresh berries, granola, nut butter, and ground cinnamon. It's ready to be served.
Prepare ahead of time
Yogurt bowls are easy to whip up and even easier to prepare in advance. Make the night before in a mason jar and store in the fridge. Be sure the granola is at the top or added when you're about to enjoy it so it doesn't get soggy.
Substitutions & variations
And there are so many ways to customize it -- add chia seeds, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, nuts, or anything else you love eating!
More Delicious Breakfast Recipes
I hope you enjoy this delicious breakfast. If you try this recipe, I’d love to hear what you think! Just tag your photos to #realandvibrant on Instagram. There’s truly nothing that inspires me more than seeing you guys trying out the recipes I post.
- 1 cup yogurt, of choice
- ¼ cup granola
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoon slivered almonds
- Scoop some yogurt into a bowl. Feel free to use more or less depending on whether you are enjoying this as a snack or breakfast.
- Top with your favorite granola and fresh blueberries. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- Feel free to add additional toppings, such as chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, or nuts. You can also swap out the fruit based on what you have in your kitchen.
So easy to make and so delicious! Thank you!!!!!
Sapana Chandra, MS, CHC says
Thank you for sharing, Ria! So glad you enjoyed it.