Enjoy this eggless edible cookie dough recipe by the spoon! It’s simply delicious and made with a handful of whole ingredients, including almond flour and maple syrup. It’s taste, so easy to make, and comes together in minutes!
I have loved cookie dough for as long as I can remember. Over the past years, I’ve replaced my favorite sugary indulgence with this just-as-awesome version of edible cookie dough.
This recipe is sweet, creamy, tasty delicious, and packed with flavor. In addition, it doesn’t contain any butter, flour, or eggs. It’s sweetened naturally with maple syrup for a tasty and completely permissible indulgence.
Ingredients you’ll need
The star of the recipe is the addition of the almond milk. It binds the cookie dough together, eliminating the need for butter (or even oil)! And since you don’t need the eggs either, this cookie dough is safe to eat!
You need the following ingredients:
- Blanched almond flour: the light consistency of blanched almond flour allows it to absorb liquids evenly, giving you the best results.
- Maple syrup
- Almond milk
- Vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips: or a chopped up bar of chocolate
Now it’s time to make edible cookie dough! In a medium-size bowl, combine the ingredients and stir until a dough is formed.
There are three delicious ways to enjoy this cookie dough:
- Roll dough into mini bliss balls to enjoy as a snack! I just use a cookie dough scooper to divide the dough into equal parts and roll. It takes a few minutes!
- Similarly, enjoy dough straight out of the bowl with a spoon.
- Add dough to ice cream. Mix the chunks of cookie dough into your homemade ice cream.
Storing for later
Now that you have made a couple of servings of edible cookie dough, store the leftovers in an air-tight glass container in the fridge for up to a week. However, I highly doubt it will last that long without you enjoying it!
When you’re ready to enjoy it, just remove it from the fridge and enjoy by the spoon or any of the ways I mentioned above.
More easy dessert recipes
Edible Cookie DoughPrint Pin Rate
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Stir until well combined.