If you’re craving a taste of Fall but don’t care for a warm beverage, you’ll love this iced pumpkin spice latte! Made with a few ingredients, this delicious beverage can be whipped up at home in 5 minutes.
Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
Do you prefer an iced pumpkin spice latte over a hot one? Or perhaps you live in a part of the country where Fall involves mostly warmer days but don’t want to miss out on the pumpkin spice latte action.
Either way, this iced pumpkin spice latte is for you! It’s refreshing yet cozy.
Made in a blender with a few ingredients, whip up this delicious drink in less than 5 minutes at a fraction of the cost of your favorite coffee shop. Plus, you can adjust the sweetness, pick your own ingredients, and make your own version.
That’s a win-win!
Ingredients You’ll Need
To get started, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Espresso: 2-4 shots of espresso
- Milk: I use almond milk
- Pumpkin puree: canned pumpkin puree or homemade pumpkin puree
- Sweetener: your choice of sweetener, including maple syrup and honey
- Vanilla extract
- Pumpkin pie spice: store-bought or homemade. See notes below on how to make your own
- Whipped cream: optional topping. I use coconut whipped cream
- Sea salt: just a pinch of salt to add flavor
How to Make an Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
Once you have the ingredients, making the beverage is super easy. All you need it a blender!
1. Prepare Coffee: Start by making the espresso or strong brewed coffee.
2. Blend Ingredients: In your blender, combine the espresso (or coffee), milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, sweetener, and salt. Blend until smooth and creamy. Be sure to taste and adjust sweetness, if needed.
3. Serve: Pour the latte over a glass of ice. Top with whipped cream, if using. Sprinkle with a pinch of pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon.
Store for Later: Store drink in the fridge for up to 1 week. Separation is natural if you’re using pumpkin puree or dairy-free milk. Simply stir before serving the latte.
How to Make Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice on-hand, it’s easy to make a small batch at home with a few ingredients: cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves.
Here are the amounts for each spice:
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch of ground cloves
Measure out the spices and add them to the blender when making your drink.
Tips & Suggestions
For a stronger pumpkin taste, double (or even triple) the quantity of pumpkin puree. Find what works best for you!
Top your latte with whipped cream (I use coconut whip cream).
Sprinkle your drink with a pinch of pumpkin pie spice for extra flavor.
Make a kid-friendly pumpkin spice latte. If your child wants in on the pumpkin spice action, simply blend the drink without the coffee.
Freeze leftover pumpkin puree. If you don’t plan on using the remaining pumpkin puree for a while, simply freeze the extra in ice cube trays. Once frozen, remove and place the cubes in a freezer-safe container for later.
For an icy blended drink, blend ingredients with the ice instead of pouring the latte over ice.
Can I make it without an espresso machine?
If you don’t have an espresso machine, use coffee instead. I prefer to use about 1/4 cup of double-strength brewed coffee and cool it down in the fridge before making my pumpkin spice latte. Alternatively, you can use cold brew.
Can I make it without pumpkin puree?
Yes, it will taste great without the pumpkin puree since most of the flavor is coming from the pumpkin pie spice.
Can I make this without a blender?
Yes, simply combine the ingredients in a glass jar with a lid and shake until well mixed. For a silky texture, simply strain the mixture before pouring it over ice.
Other Fall Recipes to Love
- Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole
- Vegan Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Brussels Sprouts Salad
- Vegan Collard Greens
- Apple Spinach Salad
Other Delicious Beverages to Try
If you tried this Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe or any other recipe, please be sure to rate the recipe and let me know what you think. For more recipes, follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for more delicious recipes!Print
If you’re craving a taste of Fall but don’t care for a warm beverage, try it poured over ice with this iced pumpkin spice latte! Make this delicious beverage at home in 5 minutes.
- 2 shots espresso or 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 cup milk of choice (I use almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus more for serving
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional: Whipped cream, for serving
- Make the espresso or strong brewed coffee.
- Combine coffee (or espresso), milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, sweetener, and salt in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust sweetness, if needed.
- Pour into a glass with ice and top with whipped cream, if using. Sprinkle with a pinch of pumpkin pie spice and serve
If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice on-hand, add 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and a pinch of each ground ginger, ground nutmeg, and ground cloves.
Keywords: vegan pumpkin spice latte