Simple and delicious, this power breakfast smoothie made with spinach, blueberries, and rolled oats. It’s energizing and packed with fiber and antioxidants. The added fats and protein make it the perfect candidate for an on-the-go breakfast.
A Smoothie for Breakfast
I used to be the egg and cheese on a butter croissant kind of gal. While I’d feel awesome
It’s only when I started drinking smoothies a few times a week for breakfast that I noticed having a clearer mind. I’d have much more energy throughout the day. I was so excited about how just a simple and affordable tweak in my routine made an impact on my day. Today I start most days with a delicious wholesome breakfast smoothie.
So if you haven’t already, supplementing your breakfast with a smoothie or just enjoying a balanced smoothie is a great option. If it’s the only thing I’m having for breakfast, I make sure to include protein, fiber, fats, and a variety of fresh or frozen produce. This power breakfast smoothie is a combination I frequently enjoy.
Oats in Smoothies
Oats are a great source of fiber. minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins. Studies show that oats have many health benefits. They contain more fat and protein than most other grains. And they are easy to sneak into smoothies, porridges, cookies, breakfast bars, and so much more. Adding them to smoothies is one of my favorite ways to consume them!
More Delicious Smoothies
- Morning Green Smoothie – so easy and delicious, one of my everyday picks!
- Tropical Ginger Matcha Smoothie – I love the addition of ginger in this one
- Pumpkin Chai Smoothie – perfect for Fall!
- Strawberry Peach Ginger Smoothie – if you wish you were on an island somewhere!
- Blueberry Coconut Smoothie – for my blueberry lovers
This power breakfast smoothie is made with spinach, blueberries, walnuts, rolled oats. It’s energizing and packed with fiber and antioxidants. The added fats and protein make it the perfect candidate for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
- In a high-speed blender, combine the spinach, banana, blueberries, rolled oats, walnuts, protein, nut milk, water, and ice,
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
Keywords: smoothie, breakfast, healthy smoothie