The pineapple coconut smoothie is a simple and delicious smoothie made from pineapple, plant-based protein powder, coconut milk, hemp
The pineapple coconut smoothie will leave you feeling as if you’re on a tropical island somewhere in the Caribbean. It’s a simple classic but I take this up a notch by powering it with plant-based protein and healthy fats. Enjoy this as a nourishing breakfast or an afternoon pick-me-up!
How to Make a Pineapple Coconut Smoothie
This smoothie is easy to make and also pretty customizable based on your specific dietary needs. It involves the following ingredients:
- pineapple – if you prefer a thicker smoothie consistency, I suggest using frozen
- coconut water
- coconut milk
- hemp seeds
- Medjool dates – preferably soaked for 30 minutes in warm water (this makes it easier to blend them, especially if you don’t have a high-speed blender)
- protein powder – if you want to boost the protein content, add a scoop of your favorite plant-based protein powder.
Once you have all of your ingredients, combine them in your blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately or store in an air-tight glass jar for later in the fridge.
More Delicious Smoothie
- Blueberry Coconut Smoothie
- Power Breakfast Smoothie
- Easy Morning Green Smoothie
- Tropical Ginger Matcha Smoothie
- Zucchini Cacao Smoothie
- Strawberry Ginger Smoothie
- Pineapple Kale Smoothie
The pineapple coconut combination is a classic but I take this up a notch by powering it with plant-based protein and healthy fats.
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Once it’s smooth and creamy, pour into a glass and enjoy!
Keywords: pineapple coconut smoothie, pineapple smoothie, vegan smoothie, breakfast smoothie