This Fall-inspired pumpkin chai smoothie is delicious and made with a handful of ingredients, including pumpkin, pecan, almond milk, spices, and is naturally sweetened with banana and dates.
Pumpkin Chai Smoothie
Fall is in full swing and I’m not drinking a smoothie every morning these days. It’s just way too chilly here in Seattle to be tossing frozen cherries and pineapple to my breakfast. But a great way to get around that is by using seasonal produce and using spices to “warm” up your smoothies. That’s when pumpkin and warming spices save the day!
How to Make a Pumpkin Chai Smoothie
So that’s when this smoothie comes into play. Made with pumpkin, it’s perfect for mornings when you’re craving a smoothie but none of the summer fruits and vegetables.
All you need for this smoothie is the following ingredients:
- Pumpkin puree
- Almond Milk
- Warming spices, including cinnamon, cardamom, and ginger powder.
Once you’re ready to make your pumpkin chai smoothie, combine all the ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy!
For More Smoothie Recipes, Check Out:
- Morning Green Smoothie
- Power Breakfast Smoothie
- Tropical Ginger Matcha Smoothie
- Strawberry Peach Ginger Smoothie
- Blueberry Coconut Smoothie
This Fall inspired pumpkin chai smoothie is delicious and easy to make. It uses spices to “warm” up your smoothies and it even looks like fall,
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana, preferably frozen
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of cardamom powder (or seeds from 1 cardamom pod)
- pinch of ginger powder (or 1/4 inch of fresh ginger)
- 1/2 cup water (optional)
- 1 date, pitted (optional)
- Handful of ice
- In a high-speed blender, combine all of the smoothie ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Enjoy immediately.
Keywords: smoothie, smoothie bowl, pumpkin smoothie