These delicious sweet potato pancakes are gluten-free and vegan, made from sweet potatoes, oats, and a few other ingredients. So quick, delicious and filling!
I made these delicious flourless vegan sweet potato pancakes over the weekend. I’ve been on a pancake roll for a couple months now and absolutely loving it. I made them from sweet potatoes, apples, oats, and a few other ingredients. So quick, delicious and filling! I topped them with banana coins, nuts, coconut, and cacao nibs, and drizzled them with some organic maple syrup — let’s just say they were gone in 5 mins. Hope you all are doing well and enjoying your weekend.
If you try this recipe, let me know what you think. I love seeing your photos tagged #realandvibrant on Instagram!Print
These delicious flourless vegan sweet potato pancakes are made them from sweet potatoes, apples, oats, and a few other ingredients. So quick, delicious and filling!
- 1 cup sweet potato puree
- 2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extra
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- In a bowl, combine sweet potato puree, coconut oil, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, and almond milk. Mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until nice and creamy.
- Once the batter is prepped, turn on a skillet to medium heat and coat with coconut oil.
- Use 1/2 – 1 cup of batter per pancake based on size preference. Flip once you start to see bubbles forming in the batter.
- You can keep the pancakes warm by sticking them in the oven at 200F while you make the remaining pancakes.
Keywords: sweet potato pancakes, pancakes, sweet potato, gluten-free pancakes